Who Are We?
The Qualità Consultant Psychologists practice provides high standard services for both individuals and organisations. With nearly 30 years of combined experience working in the public, community services, organisational and private sectors, our team of experienced consultants offers professional, ethical and tailored services to meet our clients needs. Our services are offered in both English and Portuguese.
We are committed to the profession’s ethical guidelines and code of conduct, always following best practice standards by working with a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate care-coordination and foster sustainable recovery.
Our consultant psychologists are registered and hold membership with:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- The Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- International Association of Applied Neuroscience (IAAN)
- Australian Association of Psychologists Inc (AAPi)
- Medicare Allied Health
- The Blue Knot Foundation
Our approach is to understand your needs. We believe this provides our clients with a personal service, catered just for them. We believe the key strengths to our services are experience and professionalism.
Qualità Consultant Psychologists are experienced in delivering individual psychological intervention to adults and adolescents, tackling the following:
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma, Stress and Adjustment Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Relationship and Parenting issues
- Work-related issues
- Bulling and Harassment
- Medicare and Private Health Fund claims
- Psychometric Assessments and Legal Reports
Our consultants are skilled in facilitating personal growth, emotion regulation and social skills building, therefore only evidence-based psychological treatments are provided.
We work with multi-modality techniques such as:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness CBT
- Schema Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Clinical Neuropsychotherapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy, and
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
Psychometric assessment tools are used to guide intervention planning and ensure that only the most appropriate treatment is offered.. recovery progression is measured regularly to foster desired outcomes.
Telehealth sessions available, please contact our clinic to discuss your needs.
We assist organisations to mininise risks and enhance productivity by providing psychological support, assessments and intervention. We can offer your organisation a comprehensive and holistical approach to better assess and resolve workplace issues.
We believe that creating a positive, healthy and safe workplace environment impacts significantly on overall productivity.
- Trauma prevention and crisis management services
- Promotion of workplace wellbeing
- Stress management and burnout prevention programs
- Mental Wellbeing Training and Workshops
Our consultants are skilled in facilitating productivity, motivation, teamwork and workplace wellbeing.